Home › Program Descriptions › Design › Back
DESIGN 204: 3D Modelling + Presentation Graphics
Virtual Training, Pilot Program
Four Nights, Four Hours, Four Weeks | August 5 - 12 - 19 - 26
1.6 IACET CEUs | 16-hours of Online Education | GENESIS Core Course
Join us for a virtual training pilot program that takes Pool Studio’s 3D design program one step further to teach you how to create an amazing presentation for your discerning clients.
Learn how to go from novice user to a highly skilled developer of professional presentations. The GENESIS 3D Modeling + Presentation Graphics program teaches intermediate users how to:
• Develop a successful 3D presentation
• Identify advanced details, including perimeter overflow, vanishing edge, and acrylic walls
• Operate with advanced A/V presentation techniques using additional software
How Does it Work?This class begins on August 5 and runs every Wednesday in August, from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. CT.
Instructor Jason Brownlee, ASLA, SWD Registered, will review project samples virtually, work with students both one-on-one and by consultation during independent learning. Project time has been incorporated into the 16-hours of education.
Cost: $1,095We are limiting the number of students for the program. Registration deadline: August 3, 2020. Click here to Register.
Questions? Please contact Lisa at 615-907-1274 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Explain 3-dimensional modeling with Structure Studios’ Pool Studio.
- Develop a successful 3D presentation.
- Identify advanced details, including perimeter overflow, vanishing edge, and acrylic walls.
- Operate with advanced audio visual presentation techniques using additional software.
Pool Studio’s 3D design program can be taken one step further when combined with additional software to create an amazing presentation for your discerning clients. Learn how to go from novice user to a detailed professional presentation. Includes tips and tricks for intermediate users. Using their own laptop computers, students work through a series of instructional exercises and development of a pool project. At this time, Pool Studio can only be utilized on a PC system.
1.6 IACET CEUs
Instructor Jason Brownlee ASLA, SWD Registered
- Students will be required to have a working knowledge of Pool Studio
- Students must use their own computer equipment
- Please note, Pool Studio can only be utilized on a PC at this time
- Students must download the required Structure Studios software before the course begins