Home › Program Descriptions › Design › Back
DESIGN 204: Pool Studio
- Explain 3-dimensional modeling with Structure Studios’ Pool Studio.
- Develop a successful 3D presentation.
- Identify advanced details, including perimeter overflow, vanishing edge, and acrylic walls.
- Operate with advanced audio visual presentation techniques using additional software.
Pool Studio’s 3D design program can be taken one step further when combined with additional software to create an amazing presentation for your discerning clients. Learn how to go from novice user to a detailed professional presentation. Includes tips and tricks for intermediate users. Using their own laptop computers, students work through a series of instructional exercises and development of a pool project. At this time, Pool Studio can only be utilized on a PC system.
1.6 IACET CEUs
Instructor SWD Master
- Required Prerequisite D101
- This is one of four (D201-D204) optional classes required for the GENESIS® Graduate certification.