Home › Program Descriptions › Design › Back
DESIGN 461: Waterfalls for Swimming Pools and Landscapes
- Identify and evaluate the site as well as the client’s goals.
- How to determine the best sizing and placement of the waterfall.
- Preparation of the site and or swimming pool structure.
- Construction of the actual waterfalls and grottos.
- Detailing the waterfall for visual and audible effects.
This course will focus on designing and constructing residential and commercial waterfalls for swimming pools, landscapes and intimate gardens. Critical design and construction details will be explained as well as how to develop and control crucial audio and visual elements.
0.2 IACET CEUs