Home › Program Descriptions › Service › Back
SERVICE 107: Discrimination-Free Workplace
- State what constitutes employment discrimination.
- Identify the federal discrimination laws in place to protect individual workers’ rights.
- Recognize the importance of promoting a discrimination free workplace.
- Identify recommended guidelines for employers and managers.
- Recognize the actions taken if a discrimination charge is made.
This lesson provides employers and managers an awareness of issues relating to discrimination in the workplace and practical considerations for avoiding discriminatory practices, including discrimination associated with race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age and physical or mental disability.