Home › Program Descriptions › Service › Back
SERVICE 153: Pool & Spa Basics
S153(M): Pool & Spa Basics (Metric)
- Identify reducing risk in and around the water.
- Identify safe chemical handling and storage.
- Discuss the importance of record keeping.
- Identifying causes of water loss.
- List the types of energy loss.
- Designing for air circulation.
The Pool & Spa Basics online training course is designed to quickly get retailers, builders, distributors, manufacturers, or those new to the industry up to speed on the basics of pool and spa operation. Customers and clients expect to find well-informed people on staff. Whether answering phones, working the retail counter, or providing service in the field, the Pool & Spa Basics course will give professionals the knowledge and confidence needed to serve customers.