Home › Program Descriptions › Service › Back
SERVICE 161: Transitioning from Service to Construction
- Review legal requirements of construction – licensing and insurances.
- Discuss transitioning into construction and finding sub-contractors.
- Analyze remodeling and minor modifications.
- Discuss new pool construction.
- Identify educational opportunities.
This course is designed to equip service technicians who are ready to take their company to the next level and experience the financial rewards of remodeling and construction. Included in the course is discussion on utilizing available educational opportunities to avoid the most common mistakes; how to ease the transition from service into remodeling activities, minor structural repairs, and new construction; minimum legal requirements and licensing; pro’s and con’s of doing work in-house versus sub-contractors; and how to develop a team of reliable vendors.
1:50 hrs 0.2 IACET CEUs