Home › Program Descriptions › Service › Back
SERVICE 207: Behavior-Based Safety
- Identify the definitions and terms associated with behavior-based safety.
- Recognize how jobsite hazards are eliminated through behavior-based safety efforts.
- Identify how to contribute to the success of a behavior-based safety program.
- Understand how to prevent workplace injuries using a behavior-based safety program.
- Recognize how to perform a behavior-based safety self-evaluation.
The student will correctly apply the principles of Hazard Elimination, Personal Contribution, Injury Prevention, and Self-Evaluation when implementing behavior-based safety in the workplace.