Home › Program Descriptions › Service › Back
SERVICE 211: Virginia Graeme Baker Pool & Spa Safety Act newly updated!
- Identify the components of the Pool & Spa Safety Act.
- Identify the use of multiple safety steps.
- Identify how to calculate total dynamic head and its importance for determining the pool system flow rate.
- Identify Pool & Spa Safety Act compliance and inspection requirements.
- Identify how to plan and conduct an inspection to ensure compliance with the Pool & Spa Safety Act.
- Identify how to formulate recommendations for corrective action recommendations to bring a facility into Pool & Spa Safety Act compliance.
This online training course aims to inform pool owners, operators, pool inspectors, and manufacturers about the Virginia Graeme Baker Pool and Spa Safety Act and ensure ability to conduct compliance inspections.