Home › Program Descriptions › Service › Back
SERVICE 215: Emergency Planning and Emergency Right-To-Know Act
- Identify the origin and goals of the EPCRA regulation.
- Identify the four specific types of chemicals listed in the regulation.
- Identify the emergency planning requirements of Section 302 and 303.
- Identify the emergency release notification requirements of Section 304, including release possibilities at a facility.
- Identify the requirements and exemptions for MSDS submissions in Section 311 and chemical inventory reporting in Section 312, specifically Tier II reporting.
- Identify the requirements of toxic chemical reporting in Section 313.
The goal of this course is to train the student to identify the origin and goals of EPCRA and recognize the reporting requirements of the four major areas:
- Emergency Planning.
- Emergency Release.
- MSDS Submissions & Chemical Inventory Reporting.
- Toxic Chemical Release Reporting.