Home › Program Descriptions › Service › Back
SERVICE 355: Indoor Air Quality
- Define the term ‘indoor air quality’ and recognize the consequences of indoor air contamination.
- Recognize the causes and sources of the major indoor air contaminants.
- Identify the health effects and major risks of indoor air contamination.
- Identify controls to help maintain good indoor air quality.
- Includes ASHRAE standards for indoor air quality for indoor swimming pools.
The goal of this course is to provide awareness training to help employees recognize the occupational hazards and health effects of indoor air contaminants and controls to help maintain good indoor air quality.