Home › Program Descriptions › Service › Back
SERVICE 361: Computer Security
- Recognize the value of backing up data as a critical computer security measure.
- List best practices when creating and using passwords for online services, local devices and services.
- Recognize the need for and approaches to ensuring security when online
- Identify methods that are commonly used to protect software and data on corporate devices
- List best practices necessary to insure the physical security of commonly used devices
- Describe their role in ensuring and maintaining security
This course will create employee awareness about ongoing security threats and their responsibility for protecting employers’ digital property. They will learn their role in ensuring and maintaining security as well as best practices necessary to insure physical security of devices and commonly used data. The course will teach employees to identify methods used to protect software as well as well as approaches to ensure online security.