Home › Program Descriptions › Service › Back
SERVICE 411: Certified Pool/Spa Inspector (CPI)
S411(E): Certified Pool/Spa Inspector (CPI)(español)
- Discuss code requirements and why a violation is a public health hazard.
- Identify how to perform an inspection of the pool and spa area.
- Evaluate swimming pool operation and maintenance.
- Identify the circulation system and its components work.
- Evaluate a facility for Pool & Spa Safety Act compliance.
- Identify the uniqueness of aquatic play features.
- Discuss basic swimming pool design standards and their impact on public health.
The Certified Pool/Spa Inspector™ (CPI™) training course is designed to provide a standardized training program for health officials and pool operators on conducting pool and spa inspections. The purpose of this training program is to assure a sanitary, healthy, and safe environment for the public when using swimming pools and spas. A copy of the Certified Pool/Spa Inspector™ Handbook is provided when you register for the online training course.