Home › Program Descriptions › Business › Back
BUSINESS 101: Operating Philosophies, Plans & Procedures
- Write a Business Plan.
- Write a Mission Statement.
- Write Operating Philosophies.
- Write Standard Operating Procedures.
Writing a Business Plan sound easy, but the best ones are one year looking-forward Tactical Plans combined with a 5-year Long Term Strategy. Mission Statements and Operating Philosophies are very different and this program will explain why and their importance. Lastly, you can have your employees learn to love Standard Operating Procedures. Rather than solve the same problems over-and-over, think them through and document them once-and-for-all!
- PSP Expertise: Landscape Designers
- PSP Focus: Architect/Designer
- PSP Level 200
0.1 IACET CEUs