Home › Program Descriptions › Business › Back
BUSINESS 107: Design Fees – Billing For Professional Services
- Discuss financial gain before construction.
- Recognize the value of plan development.
- Classify provided service requirements to warrant payment.
- Analyze in-house psychology to embrace design fees.
Plan development or design work is a professional service and should be a billable event. This program is designed to encourage and assist in the process of billing for the design plan. No matter how small the project, it starts with a drawing, diagram, sketch, or some representation of the final product. This representation has value, and it is not in bad taste to bill for it. The instructor will walk you through examples of how-to, and what justification is applied, to charge for your plans.
- PSP Expertise: Pool Designers
- PSP Focus: Architect/Designer
- PSP Level 100
0.1 IACET CEUs