Home › Program Descriptions › Business › Back
BUSINESS 265: Coaching Strategies to Improve Profitability
- Demonstrate a systematic approach to achieving increased employee productivity focused on bottom line profitability.
- Analyze their employee’s relationship-oriented skill sets creating a positive impact on company’s effectiveness.
- Identify an awareness within the individual to adjust behaviors to achieve business goals or objectives.
This seminar discusses the nature of coaching as a sequence of activities and conversations which provide employees with encouragement and feedback; the goal is improved financial results. A coaching culture creates a positive impact on organizational effectiveness as well as the quality of performance. This seminar is based on Bill Kent’s doctorate dissertation with empirical data.
- PSP Expertise: Builder/Installer
- PSP Focus: Builder/Installer
- PSP Level 2
0.3 IACET CEUs