Home › Program Descriptions › Business › Back
BUSINESS 270: Be a Coach, Not a Boss
- Describe how to motivate employees to reach their potential, improve employee’s self-esteem.
- Establish respect from their employees through one on one interaction.
- Assess productivity, which generates positive bottom line profitability.
It has been proven that to increase productivity in today’s employees; the authoritarian management style is not effective. Today’s entrepreneurs must formulate a new leadership style based on being a coach. This interactive presentation with participants will provide new management techniques to improve productivity generating an increase in profits.
- PSP Expertise: Builder/Installer
- PSP Focus: Builder/Installer
- PSP Level 2
0.1 IACET CEUs