Home › Program Descriptions › Business › Back
BUSINESS 302: Pool Project Sales & Design, The Interview
- Define your client’s needs and wants.
- Distinguish yourself, your firm, and your services in the best light.
- Examine how to think differently about the design and sales process.
- Use value-based selling techniques to quickly discover who your clients will buy from.
Learn to get to know your clients to best meet their needs and present your products and services in the best light. Identify your unique attributes and exceed expectations and minimum building standards to provide more value and trust with your clients. Understand the “interview” sales approach to discovering what your clients truly want and how to give it to them. Use certain selling techniques to quickly find out what type of client you are dealing with and who they will buy from.
- PSP Expertise: Landscape Designers
- PSP Focus: Architect/Designer
- PSP Level 200
0.17 IACET CEUs