Home › Program Descriptions › Business › Back
BUSINESS 331: Job Costing for Profit Versus Existence
- Review overhead, expenses, markup, gross margin, and profit.
- Discuss what is an appropriate markup or gross margin.
- Identify what your products and services worth. What are you worth?
- Define your value and find ways to improve it.
Determine how much your product or service is worth based on your costs, overhead, and after what you think is a fair return or profit. Whether you are a small service company, retail store, or a large builder, the formulas are similar. Everyone in business should constantly review his or her costs and profitability in our continually changing industry.
- PSP Expertise: Landscape Designers
- PSP Focus: Architect/Designer
- PSP Level 200
0.2 IACET CEUs