CONSTRUCTION 107: Pre-Plaster Preparation
- Show removing the pressure test, cutting, cleaning, and draining lines, preparing skimmers, surge basins.
- Discuss cleanup, nail and wire removal, patching, pressure washing, setting hydrostatic valves.
- Explain details for return lines, suction outlets, light niches, other fittings, waterstops, hydraulic cement.
- Identify equipment, utilities, and safety barrier verification, inspections.
All concrete cracks, but with proper preparation and installation details, we can limit and control those cracks to maintain aesthetically pleasing and structurally performing flatwork. A beautifully executed pool can be ruined by poor decking. This module focuses on proper flatwork design details and construction. You will learn where to add crack control joints, expansion joints, and how to properly slope planes towards deck drains and planter areas.
- Landscape Designers
- PSP Focus: Architect/Designer
- PSP Level 200
0.1 IACET CEUs