CONSTRUCTION 109: Startup, Punch List & Project Closeout
- Identify equipment startup, adjusting, calibrating, testing, and troubleshooting.
- Examine generic checklist, project specific punch list, Project Manual of owner’s manuals, operating instructions, etc.
- Discuss owner/operator walkthrough and training.
- Discuss as-builts, final inspections, permit closure, preliminary notices.
Following through with a proper project closeout is what separates a great builder from a normal builder. Most builders are happy to get their final check and begin focusing on other work, but this final step ensures that costly and time-consuming issues won’t arise out of basic neglect. The clients want a fast resolution to their punch list so that they can enjoy the project that they have waited months for. This module provides a big checklist and addresses several post-construction issues.
- Landscape Designers
- PSP Focus: Architect/Designer
- PSP Level 200
0.2 IACET CEUs<