CONSTRUCTION 171: Commercial Project Profiles – An Interactive Discussion on Design and Construction
- Discuss case studies in high-end residential design and construction.
- Examine the collaborative design/build process in the real world.
- Identify design changes, engineering considerations, project limitations, design, and execution of details.
- Examine completed project, lessons learned.
The Project Profile series of programs is intended to teach students by walking them through specific projects from start to finish. Beginning with a blank sheet of paper and following the project through design, engineering, and construction. The presenter will highlight lessons learned, what worked, what didn’t work, and how things could be improved in a future project. The Project Profile series is presented by various SWD Masters and may be included with the CONSTRUCTION 201: Basic Pool Construction and/or CONSTRUCTION 401: Advanced Watershape Construction programs.
- PSP Focus: Builder/Installer
- PSP Level 200
0.12 IACET CEUs