CONSTRUCTION 204: The Science of Long-Lasting Aggregate Finishes
- Explain the properties of aggregate pool finishes.
- Discuss the differences between aggregate and plaster pool finishes.
- List the factors that affect aggregate pool finish installation such as additives, cements, and pigment formulas.
- Describe how aggregate pool finishes are used in specific examples, from concept and visualization through design and installation.
Aggregate pool finishes are one of the most widely used building products in the world, highly valued for exceptional durability. One of the most important features of aggregate pool finishes are the factors that affect installation to create a true finish. Explore additives, unique blends in design, and the general installation process of aggregate pool finishes.
- PSP Expertise: Builder/Installer
- PSP Focus: Builder/Installer
- PSP Level 200
0.1 IACET CEUs