CONSTRUCTION 205: Pool Tile – The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Examine proper material and installation practices. Discover “What to do and what not to do” theme.
- Identify very basic tile installation.
- Examine photos of projects that turned out well and others that went horribly wrong.
Nationally renowned and award-winning tile contractor, Greg Andrews, will take you on a photographic journey of projects that will inspire you as well as show how bad things can get. This is a quick program with a “what to do and what not to do” theme.
- PSP Expertise: Landscape Designers
- PSP Focus: Architect/Designer
- PSP Level 200
0.15 IACET CEUs