CONSTRUCTION 221: Site Evaluations & Field Instruments
- Identify lasers, site levels, transits, tapes, and satellite imagery.
- Distinguish dimensions, elevations, slopes, angles, line-of-sight issues.
- Define basic drawing and documentation of site evaluation and measurements.
- Examine where and how to use online data such as Google Earth, county records, aerial photos.
This entry-level hands-on workshop was designed specifically for the pool and landscape trades so that designers could collect accurate and appropriate information from the field prior to starting the design. After all, what good is a design if it does not fit the space or address issues such as slopes and drainage? Learn how to document dimensions and topography using real instruments in the classroom.
- PSP Expertise: Landscape Designers
- PSP Focus: Architect/Designer
- PSP Level 200
0.8 IACET CEUs