CONSTRUCTION 271: Collaborative Project Profiles
- Discuss case studies in high-end residential design and construction.
- Examine the collaborative design/build process in the real world.
- Identify design changes, engineering considerations, project limitations, design, and execution of details.
- Examine completed project, lessons learned.
Join Kate Wiseman and Skip Phillips as they profile several of their projects where the designs were done in collaboration with one another. Discuss how the design process can benefit from having multiple people involved, as well as the considerations needed to ensure a successful final product.
- PSP Expertise: Builder/Installer
- PSP Focus: Builder/Installer
- PSP Level 2
0.1 IACET CEUs