CONSTRUCTION 301: Advanced Site Work & Forming
- Discuss pre-loading soil for compaction, over- excavation, backfill, soil density testing, and stabilization.
- Examine full-height forms, one-sided shotcrete forms, two-sided cast-in-place forms and ties.
- Identify cold joints, waterstops, layout for sequential reinforced concrete construction.
- Use details, calculations, pre-concrete preparation, form removal and reuse.
This module takes site work and forming to a much higher level. Where CONSTRUCTION 101 addresses basic batter-board forming of a bond-beam at grade, this program shows how full-height forms are constructed to withstand the vibration of shotcrete and the pressure of cast-in-place concrete.
- Landscape Designers
- PSP Focus: Architect/Designer
- PSP Level 200
- Prerequisite: CONSTRUCTION 101: Layout, Forming & Excavation
0.2 IACET CEUs