CONSTRUCTION 303: Concrete Science
- Identify concrete science, waterproofing admixtures, pozzolans, set-retardants, curing agents.
- Examine heat of hydration for thick sections, air entrainment, fiber reinforcement, fly ash, sustainability.
- Review test cylinders, test panels, cutting and coring procedures, compression tests.
This module is designed to give the student more in-depth knowledge of the science behind concrete and shotcrete (both dry and wet mix).
- PSP Expertise: Landscape Designers
- PSP Focus: Architect/Designer
- PSP Level 200
0.1 IACET CEUs