CONSTRUCTION 304: Fire Elements
- List safety considerations and solutions.
- Examine fireplaces, fire pits, fire bowls, and other architectural fire elements.
- Review construction details, combustion air, water drainage, thermal shielding, firebrick, ignition.
- Discuss fire automation, electrical power, low voltage vs. high voltage.
For millennia, fire has been an integral part of food and entertainment. Now that the landscape has become a popular venue for food and entertainment, it is only natural that fire is growing in popularity. New technology, combined with a renewed sense of style and design has made fire features even more desirable, and now is the time to get educated about this growing trend. Learn about the safety considerations and details that will make your next fire element a hot success.
- Landscape Designers
- PSP Focus: Architect/Designer
- PSP Level 200
0.1 IACET CEUs