CONSTRUCTION 305: Glass Tile Installation
- Examine glass tile, mosaic tile, all-tile pools.
- Review tile preparation and back-buttering.
- Examine layout, seams, treatment at contours, coves, and edges of steps and benches.
- Discuss installation methods following standards produced by the TCNA.
This module shows the best practices for glass tile installation following the guidelines of the Tile Council of North America. Glass tile is expensive and time consuming to install. Students will significantly reduce their risk exposure by learning the tricks of the trade from the first-hand experience of a top-tier glass tile installer. Get inspired with several images of completed works and the step-by-step process that led up to the spectacular finish.
- PSP Expertise: Landscape Designers
- PSP Focus: Architect/Designer
- PSP Level 200
0.17 IACET CEUs