CONSTRUCTION 306: Details – Innovative Aesthetic & Technical Solutions
- Discuss details, details, details.
- Examine how to hide skimmers, suction outlets, light fixtures, spa-side remotes, autofill components, deck drains, and more.
- Identify self-cleaning surge basins, basket strainers, access doors and ladders.
- Review equipment pad, electrical, and control system layout, pipe supports.
When function supersedes form, we end up with ugly devices like plastic skimmer lids and suction outlets. With a bit more thought and planning we can improve both the form and function in the pool and in the mechanical and electrical systems. Build well-organized equipment sets with conduits at all the right places to route everything from power to low voltage communications and sensor wiring.
- Landscape Designers
- PSP Focus: Architect/Designer
- PSP Level 200
0.2 IACET CEUs