CONSTRUCTION 307: Construction at Difficult Sites
- Examine construction documents, detail coordination.
- Review cranes, drilling rigs, full-height forming, double-curtain steel.
- Identify hillside work, rooftop pools, remote locations, adverse soil conditions.
- List construction sequencing, trade coordination.
Some of the most spectacular pools in the world are particularly amazing simply because they were hanging on the side of a cliff or constructed on a site with such limited access that everything was craned into position over the house. Skip Phillips is no stranger to these challenging projects and he shares his experience and expertise so that you can skip the risky learning curve and approach these projects with a well-executed plan.
- PSP Expertise: Landscape Designers
- PSP Focus: Architect/Designer
- PSP Level 200
0.17 IACET CEUs