CONSTRUCTION 309: The Beauty of the Edge – Vanishing Edge, Grass Edge, and Perimeter Overflow Pools Part 2
- Examine new edge details to solve unique architectural challenges.
- Profile recent edge projects and lessons learned.
- Discuss aesthetic and functional considerations.
- Review construction methods and sequence.
Vanishing edges and perimeter overflow pools have become more common and their expense is now obtainable to more people. This increase in popularity has demanded solutions to new architectural challenges and more options for edge details than ever before. We established this Part 2 to inspire you with beautiful imagery, applied calculations to real world examples, and show how some of these challenging projects are constructed.
- PSP Expertise: Landscape Designers
- PSP Focus: Architect/Designer
- PSP Level 300
0.3 IACET CEUs