CONSTRUCTION 323: Outdoor Kitchen Construction
- Examine construction details and sequence of construction.
- Discuss concrete, steel, masonry, and forming details.
- List code considerations including structural, electrical and plumbing issues.
- Identify preferred dimensions and discuss how to address height issues with quick mockups.
Where DESIGN 323 focuses on outdoor kitchen design with some construction hints, this program focuses on the sequence and details of construction. Start with the reinforced concrete footing, masonry walls, and forming details. Then, see how plumbing and electrical components are assembled to meet code. Pizza ovens, BBQs, stainless components, sinks, ice buckets, and other details are discussed.
- PSP Expertise: Builder/Installer
- PSP Focus: Builder/Installer
- PSP Level 3
0.1 IACET CEUs