CONSTRUCTION 341: Advanced Construction – Architecturally Integrated Structures and Elevated Watershapes
- Discuss watershapes that incorporate structures, bridges, decks, vaults, slides and more.
- Analyze advanced-engineered concrete and steel structures.
- Evaluate incorporating and including architectural elements into projects.
- Identify what is in the plan set (Details, cross sections, falsework engineering, etc.).
Larger or more complicated projects often require and may include advanced construction techniques. Some could include buildings and engineered structures within the project scope. This course will explore residential and commercial projects integrated with other structures or projects that utilize advanced construction techniques and engineering to create unique watershape vessels. We will identify the qualifications and experience necessary to work with these projects as well is cover key personnel and operations necessary for success.
- Landscape Designers
- PSP Focus: Architect/Designer
- PSP Level 200
1:30 hrs 0.2 IACET CEUs