CONSTRUCTION 401: Advanced Watershape Construction Design
- Examine Basic Gravity Plumbing, Soil Stabilization, Pier & Beam Foundations, Control & Automation Systems.
- Identify Mechanical, Venting & Exhaust Systems, Advanced Site Work & Forming.
- Review Architecturally Integrated Watershapes, Concrete Science, Fire Elements, Glass Tile Installation.
- Discuss Details – Innovative Aesthetic & Technical Solutions, and Construction at Difficult Sites.
This 3-day program is divided into several modules (see ENGINEERING 301 – 306 and CONSTRUCTION 301 – 307 for specific details) presented by experts in each trade. The program begins with engineering topics such as basic gravity hydraulics, drainage, advanced soil stabilization techniques, pier & beam foundations, control & automation systems, and mechanical design for enclosed equipment rooms and vaults. Vessels integrated with other structures such as roof-top pools are also addressed along with fire elements, glass tile, and other details.
- PSP Expertise: Landscape Designers
- PSP Focus: Architect/Designer
- PSP Level 200
- Prerequisite: CONSTRUCTION 201: Basic Pool Construction
2.4 IACET CEUs