CONSTRUCTION 402: Best Practices for Cast-in-Place Concrete Construction as Designated by the ACI
- Analyze cast-in-place versus shotcrete.
- Examine code requirements, International Building Code, ACI 318, ACI 350.
- Discuss design, engineering, details.
- Identify forming, sequence of construction, construction considerations.
Cast-in-place concrete is not widely used in the pool and spa industry. However, when done properly the result is a vessel with unmatched accuracy for dimensional tolerances, flatness of surfaces, and squareness of planes. When dealing with all- tile finishes, cast-in-place structures are an easy canvass for the mosaics. The American Concrete Institute has several requirements for concrete structures and this program will highlight and explain the key considerations.
- PSP Expertise: Builder/Installer
- PSP Focus: Builder/Installer
- PSP Level 200
0.15 IACET CEUs