CONSTRUCTION 403: Best Practices for Shotcrete Construction as Designated by the ASA and ACI
- Examine code requirements, International Building Code, ACI 318, ACI 350.
- Examine American Shotcrete Association guidelines, and position statements.
- Discuss design, engineering, details, overview of parameters needed in place before, during, and after shooting takes place.
- Examine nozzleman certification.
The American Concrete Institute has several requirements for concrete structures and shotcrete, and this program will highlight and explain the key considerations. The American Shotcrete Association contributes to the development of the ACI codes and they have shotcrete-specific guidelines and position statements that help ensure proper placement and strength. Learn the importance and requirements of ACI Shotcrete Nozzleman Certification – it just might be a requirement for your next big project.
- PSP Expertise: Builder/Installer
- PSP Focus: Builder/Installer
- PSP Level 200
0.17 IACET CEUs