Home › Program Descriptions › Design › Back
DESIGN 102: Sketching and Freehand Communication
- Identify loose graphic communication to convey ideas and concepts from imagination and inspiration.
- Identify building confidence with freehand illustration techniques.
- Discuss media, line, composition.
- Explain depiction of common work elements and entourage: Landscape, Stones, Concretes, Pools.
The ability to visually communicate ideas on the fly in meetings with the client, designers and architects or on site with contractors is a must have attribute. This class will break down your inhibitions to draw in front of others and improve communication skills via pencil and paper are all one needs for quick depiction of a concept.
- PSP Expertise: Landscape Designers
- PSP Focus: Architect/Designer
- PSP Level 300
- Recommended Prerequisite D101
0.8 IACET CEUs