Home › Program Descriptions › Design › Back
DESIGN 105: Backyard Oasis: The Swimming Pool in Southern California Photography, 1945 – 1982
- Discuss the history of pools and how they created a culture in Southern California.
- Examine pool architecture through 4 decades of change via photos and detailed explanations.
- Go back in time and sit poolside with the stars in this fun and interesting tour.
- PSP Expertise: Landscape Designers
- PSP Focus: Architect/Designer
- PSP Level 300
- Recommended Prerequisite D101
0.15 IACET CEUs