Home › Program Descriptions › Design › Back
DESIGN 108: Plans, Useful Data and Attributes; a Builder’s Standpoint and Obligation
- Identify plan symbols and attributes.
- Discuss the importance of following plan directives.
- Review of deviation submittals and approvals.
- Analyze potential legal ramifications.
How well a project can be built is limited to the quality of instructions supplied and their interpretation by the builder. Plans, whether produced in-house or by others, should abide by a common language. Understanding that language, obligations and responsibilities is key to success and profits.
- PSP Expertise: Architect/ Designer/ Builder/ Designer
- PSP Focus: Architect/Designer
- PSP Level 1
0.1 IACET CEUs