Home › Program Descriptions › Design › Back
DESIGN 111: Small Space Design & Construction
- Describe small space solutions for difficult sites (small outdoor spaces, spas, indoor projects, balconies, water features.)
- Discuss the details of space-saving underground bunker equipment room installations.
- Recognize how to incorporate multiple features, combining the best of pools, spas, and water features.
This course is for builders and designers who are often faced with space restrictions in their projects. Learn the importance of design solutions, equipment placement, waterproofing, design, and construction tricks for limited, difficult, or elevated sites.
- PSP Expertise: Landscape Designers
- PSP Focus: Architect/Designer
- PSP Level 300
- Recommended Prerequisite D101
0.2 IACET CEUs