Home › Program Descriptions › Design › Back
DESIGN 121: Contemporary Organic Architecture
- Define “contemporary organic architecture.”
- Discuss how a specific site influences the design of a project.
- Describe how watershape elements are incorporated into organic architecture.
- Identify details through a series of project photos.
John Lautner, a student of Frank Lloyd Wright, and his associate Helena Arahuete developed a unique contemporary organic architectural style. This program reviews multiple projects exhibiting the details and Helena will explain the process of designing these projects.
- PSP Expertise: Landscape Designers
- PSP Focus: Architect/Designer
- PSP Level 300
- Recommended Prerequisite D101
0.3 IACET CEUs