Home › Program Descriptions › Design › Back
DESIGN 141: Better Landscape & Watershape Lighting
- Discuss how lighting responds to varying needs from one area to another within a site.
- Recognize lighting changes from day to night, from one season to another, and over the years as landscapes mature.
- Interpret how visual composition varies from one person to another.
- Identify how to visually connect the landscape, water environment, and interior spaces of the home.
Moyer shares her expertise in lighting to connect several environments (indoor, outdoor, water, etc.) with attention to the multiplicity of needs and dynamics of light throughout the hours, seasons, and years of a project. Learn how landscape spaces change from one view, viewing location, or perspective to another. Control the lighting design to achieve certain effects and get inspired with some photos of beautiful lighting work.
- PSP Expertise: Landscape Designers
- PSP Focus: Architect/Designer
- PSP Level 300
0.2 IACET CEUs