Home › Program Descriptions › Design › Back
DESIGN 151: Water Works: The Keys to Designing State-of-the-Art, Award- Winning Water Features
- Identify the role of the design and engineer professionals as a collaborative design effort with landscape architects, engineers, and pool contractors.
- Discuss how to integrate the proper infrastructure for water features and pools to achieve form and function.
- List reliable strategies for long term sustainable maintenance of water features.
- Examine project details, photos, and the collaborative effort that resulted in the desired effects.
Water elements within a landscape need to reflect the environmental, cultural, and historical context in which they exist and take advantage of cutting-edge resources. High design and new technology are best achieved through an early collaboration between landscape architect, engineer, and pool contractor. Explore the principals and practices of designing, sourcing, and constructing sustainable and beautiful water features, pools, and spas, with industry leaders who will share lessons learned and explain their collaborative process.
- PSP Expertise: Landscape Designers
- PSP Focus: Architect/Designer
- PSP Level 300
0.17 IACET CEUs