Home › Program Descriptions › Design › Back
DESIGN 165: From the Beginning with “The Master” Anthony Archer-Wills
- Discuss pond plan development.
- Develop pond and water feature concepts.
- Identify opportunities to incorporate nature into a waterscape.
To inspire and entertain Pool Builders new or experienced in the trade, Anthony Archer-Wills of Animal Planet’s The Pool Master, will present a unique look at his 50 years in the pond and pool business. The presentation will illustrate an exciting and even humorous way of how Anthony’s career has developed from the simple, slightly lopsided, concrete pond to elaborate schemes involving caves, grottoes, waterfalls, huge rock escarpments and tranquil lakes.
- PSP Expertise: Architect/Designer/Builder
- PSP Focus: Architect/Designer
- PSP Level 1
0.2 IACET CEUs