Home › Program Descriptions › Design › Back
DESIGN 173: Architectural Style Series: European
- Identify 6-8 common architectural styles.
- Discuss common characteristics, materials, and details associated with each style.
- Define a custom style book, and its integration into client presentations.
- Recognize significant architectural accomplishments for each style.
This course will give you a fundamental understanding of key European architectural styles, and enable you to communicate knowledgeably with your client about the style of their home. You will learn about key architects and their influence on design. Students will leave with the ability to coordinate details, and relate water elements back to the surrounding environment in an appropriate way.
- PSP Expertise: Landscape Designers
- PSP Focus: Architect/Designer
- PSP Level 1
0.40 IACET CEUs