Home › Program Descriptions › Design › Back
DESIGN 175: Frank Lloyd Wright – American Architect: 1867 – 1959
- Discuss brief biography of Frank Lloyd Wright.
- Identify Prairie Style, Usonian Style, Arts and Crafts.
- Recognize significant projects and their influence on architecture to follow.
- Identify project photos, renderings, and drawings.
This class provides an overview of the history and importance of one of America’s greatest architects, Frank Lloyd Wright. Taliesin West was Wright’s winter home, studio, and school in Scottsdale, Arizona. It is now the main campus of the Frank Lloyd Wright School of Architecture and this program is presented by a Fellow of Taliesin West.
- PSP Expertise: Landscape Designers
- PSP Focus: Architect/Designer
- PSP Level 300
0.15 IACET CEUs