Home › Program Descriptions › Design › Back
DESIGN 221: Water in Architecture
- Generate creativity with sample designs, construction and technical details.
- Identify how to create a successful collaboration between water designer and architect.
- Define the water feature consultant’s role and where their expertise should start and stop.
- Discuss how to build a design team and a construction team.
Helena Arahuete will explain how her architecture firm, Lautner Associates, developed design and construction teams to develop unique and complicated projects. The success of those projects was the result of detailed coordination and collaboration with a multitude of experts, including hydraulic and structural trades specific to the water features.
- PSP Expertise: Landscape Designers
- PSP Focus: Architect/Designer
- PSP Level 300
- Required Prerequisite D101
- This is one of four (D201-D204) optional classes required for the SWD certification.
0.2 IACET CEUs