Home › Program Descriptions › Design › Back
DESIGN 222: APLD – We Define Landscape Design Around Water Features
- Generate creativity with example projects featuring pools, fountains, and stream beds.
- Identify how to integrate water features into a garden design.
- Discuss how to present water features to your clients.
- List ways that water features add both beauty and function to the landscape.
Successfully integrated water features can take an ordinary space and transform it into an extraordinary experience that transcends ones expectations. Join APLD certified designers as they demonstrate a variety of techniques that you can use to create more beautiful and functional environments for your water shapes This presentation will combine aspects of design and water, featuring pools, fountains, and stream beds, including work by APLD designers from across the continent and gardens showcased in recent national conferences.
- PSP Expertise: Landscape Designers
- PSP Focus: Architect/Designer
- PSP Level 300
- Required Prerequisite D101
- This is one of four (D201-D204) optional classes required for the SWD certification.
0.1 IACET CEUs