Home › Program Descriptions › Design › Back
DESIGN 223: APLD – We Define Landscape Design Around Your Patio
- Generate creativity with sample designs featuring patios.
- Identify how to integrate patios and patio surfaces into a garden design.
- Discuss how to use details such as raised beds, pottery, furniture, and other elements.
- List ways to blend materials that will soften the overall look.
Learn how to combine a variety of materials around different types of patios and patio surfaces to complement the appearance and enhance one’s enjoyment of the space. APLD designers will show you how to complete the patio by blending materials that soften the overall look. Raised beds, pottery, furniture, and many other elements will be discussed. This presentation will feature work by APLD designers from across the continent and gardens showcased in recent national conferences.
- PSP Expertise: Landscape Designers
- PSP Focus: Architect/Designer
- PSP Level 300
- Required Prerequisite D101
- This is one of four (D201-D204) optional classes required for the SWD certification.
0.1 IACET CEUs